GROWTH HORMONE: THE PINNACLE OF SPORTS PHARMACOLOGY
Growth hormones (GH) are a unique class of pharmacological preparations based on recombinant growth hormone, which is identical in molecular structure to the natural growth hormone secreted in the human body.
In the medical-scientific community, it is more often called “growth hormone” or “growth hormone”, and on sale it is presented under a large number of commercial names and trademarks, for example, “Jintropin” , “Hygetropin” “) And others.
Under natural (“in vivo”) conditions, that is, in a “living” human body, it is secreted by the pituitary gland (its anterior lobe) and it is characterized by a periodicity of secretion – several peaks are observed during the day, however, the greatest “release” of this hormone occurs during sleep. In terms of molecular structure, somatotropin belongs to the group of “complex” polypeptide hormones, since it consists of more than 190 amino acids and their fractions.
Growth hormone preparations are currently characterized by a very high cost, and regardless of the brand and country of origin. Nevertheless, the demand for it not only does not fall, but also increases every year, demonstrating a very lively sales dynamics, both on the black market and on the official “white” market.
The high price is largely due to the complexity of using recombinant genetic engineering technologies in the production of somatotropin and its further purification so that the final product is fully suitable for safe use by humans. Therefore, at present, without medical indications, it is used mainly by professional athletes and wealthy people, etc.
Use in sports and other areas
Its main publicistic name “growth hormone” is due to its influence on “linear” growth (upward growth) in children and adolescents. However, only this does not exhaust its spectrum of its positive effects and characteristics.
For all its value, growth hormone does not directly affect the progression of athletic performance, and it would be more correct to note that this effect is more indirect than it might seem at first glance. Some of the positive properties of GH are provided directly, but their “lion” share is achieved due to the increased production of insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1 or IGF-1), especially if we talk about those that are useful exclusively for athletes.
- in bodybuilding it is valued for its ability to actively stimulate lipolysis ( burning subcutaneous fat) and anti-catabolic effect (maximum preservation of the proportion of “dry” muscle tissue during the period of weight loss and drying), as well as improving the general definition (relief) of the muscle mass. GH also promotes moderate muscle growth, which is achieved mainly through hyperplasia – the formation of new muscle fibers, and not hypertrophy of existing fibers, as is characteristic of anabolic steroids.
- the general benefit for all athletes is a positive effect on immunity, bone tissue and the articular-ligamentous apparatus. It provides reliable prevention of sports injuries, helps to quickly “heal” existing injuries and remove pain in the musculoskeletal system, and also accelerates wound healing (increases the rate of tissue and cell repair (regeneration)). When combined with Nandrolone (Deca), these effects are enhanced (synergistically).
- According to individual observations, each person using GH may subjectively feel a surge of vitality, an increase in the general tone of the body, mood, improvement of cognitive (intellectual and thinking) abilities and libido (sexual desire).
Growth hormone, produced in compliance with all the necessary technological and pharmacological standards, as well as technical regulations and having undergone high-quality purification, often never provokes any complications and other side reactions (except perhaps for individual intolerance), provided that it is stored correctly and used wisely drug.
Also, after the abolition of somatotropin, there is no need for post-cycle rehabilitation therapy. Its use is available to all athletes, regardless of gender – for both men and women.
Basic pharmacological properties and benefits of growth hormones
- promotes active utilization of excess (non-functional) weight in the form of subcutaneous fat accumulations
- favors the formation of a beautiful and tough muscular pattern (relief)
- helps to “preserve” clean muscles as much as possible during drying and weight loss due to strong anti-catabolic properties
- allows you to moderately build muscle mass and provides muscle hyperplasia (formation of new muscle fibers)
- stimulates active regeneration of tissues and cells, which allows the body to quickly heal wounds and recover from other damage
- improves immunity and the body’s defense response to stress (stress factors)
- reduces pain in bones and ligamentous-articular apparatus, accelerates their recovery after injuries
- provides high-quality prevention of sports injuries;
activates the production of insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1)
- characterized by a systemic anti-aging effect on the entire body and improves the properties of the skin
- improves sleep quality, mood, cognitive (thinking ability) and provides a surge of (vitality) vital forces
- rarely causes side effects and does not require PCT after completion of the course
- is not a steroid and can be used by both men and women
Growth hormone use: dosages and other recommendations
Doses of GH are not measured in traditional “milligrams” (mg), but in “international units” (referred to as “IU”, “IU” or “ME”).
The minimum effective dosage of growth hormone is 4-5 IU per injection. However, in practice, this dosage level is appropriate either at the very start of the cycle, or for beginners using GH for the first time. After 1-3 weeks from the beginning of the cycle, provided that there are no complications or side effects, you can increase the dosage. Optimally – up to 10-15 ME daily.
It is very desirable to divide the daily dosage into 2-3 injections. It is best to give the first injection in the morning, right after waking up, when insulin and plasma glucose levels are low (or one hour before a meal). The second – immediately after training (for enhanced recovery and progress) and one more before going to bed, with the same purpose.
The minimum GH cycle should last at least three months, since in a shorter period of time this drug usually does not show its maximum effectiveness and its potential. Optimally, the cycle lasts 3-6 months in a row. Injections are given subcutaneously.
Growth hormone belongs to the group of contrainsular hormones. That is why, in order not to cause side reactions, it is best to introduce it into the body when the blood plasma has the lowest concentration of insulin and glucose. Often this pattern is observed immediately after waking up (in the morning), one hour before a meal (food intake triggers the release of insulin), after intense and prolonged training sessions and before bedtime (2-3 hours after the last meal).
At the same time, GH tends to suppress the function of the thyroid gland and the production of its main hormone, thyroxine . So, in order to increase the safety of the cycle, you should additionally use thyroxine (T3 “triiodothyronine”) at a dose of 20-25mkg every day, from the beginning to the end of the course. In addition to increasing safety, it will also improve the effectiveness of growth hormone use. Post-course therapy at the end of the growth hormone cycle is not required.
GH comes to the end consumer in the form of a powder, and most manufacturers also supply it with a special water-solvent. In a dry (undiluted) form, it is stored for up to 2 years in a refrigerator or up to 2 months at room temperature, out of the reach of light. If the bottle is opened, the drug can be stored for 2 months in the refrigerator and up to a day at room temperature. The solution, ready for administration, can be stored for up to 2 days in the refrigerator. It is advisable to use the diluted drug within 24 hours in order to obtain the full range of its positive effects.
Showing all 7 results
191aa HGH 36iu Pen 3 pens$450.00 Add to cart
191aa HGH 36iu Pen 5 pens$700.00 Add to cart
HGH 191aa – Yellow Tops (1 kit / 100iu) 15 kits$1,800.00 Add to cart
Hygetropin 1 kit (10 vials x10iu) 1 kit$252.00 Add to cart
Norditropin NordiFlex 15 IU 1 pen$150.00 Add to cart
Paratropin 100iu 3 kits$750.00 Add to cart
Qomatropin 3 kits$750.00 Add to cart